Baz Fibre Cement Drill Screw - Heavy Duty - 200mm
200mm long, Carbon Steel, Fibre Cement to Heavy Steel Self drilling screw with seala baz washer - Sold in Bags of 100no. - (CODE: FD1BZHD200)
Should be fixed through the crown of the sheet profile (no in the valley).
- 200mm long x 6.3mm diameter self tapping fibre cement screw will self drill through sheeting into heavy gauge steel (up to 12mm thick)
- Ideal size and type screw when fixing old asbestos roofing sheets to angle iron / RSJ or if needing to fix through standard profiles with insulation board beneath.
- 8mm (5/16) hex head. 8mm magnetic drill socket also available
- Shanks on the wings drill over sized holes through the roof sheet which allows for expansion and contraction on the sheet due to temperature
- Comes complete with 28mm diameter seala / baz washer to ensure watertight fixing over the crown of the corrugated profiled fibre cement sheeting.