Baz Fibre Cement Drill Screw - Light Section - 105mm
105mm long, Carbon Steel, Fibre Cement to Light Steel Self drilling screw with seala baz washer - Sold in Bags of 100no. - (CODE: FD1BZLS105)
Should be fixed through the crown of the sheet profile (no in the valley).
- 105mm long x 6.3mm diameter self tapping fibre cement screw will self drill through sheeting into light gauge purlin (up to 6mm thick)
- Ideal size and type screw when fixing profile 3 fibre cement to Zed or Cee section purlins
- 8mm (5/16) hex head. 8mm magnetic drill socket also available
- Shanks on the wings drill over sized holes through the roof sheet which allows for expansion and contraction on the sheet due to temperature
- Comes complete with 28mm diameter seala / baz washer to ensure watertight fixing over the crown of the corrugated profiled fibre cement sheeting.