Woodtek Drill Screw - 100mm
100mm long, Carbon Steel, sheet to Timber Self drilling screw with 19mm bonded washer - Sold in bags of 100no. - (CODE: FD1WT100W19)
Widely used when installing insulated composite panel sheeting to timber purlins. Designed to be fixed through the valley (low part) of the cladding profile. The self tapping screw will drill it's own hole through up to 0.7mm thick steel sheeting and then into your timber - No need to pre-drill.
The 19mm bonded galvanised washer gives a watertight fixing point through the valley and ensures the strongest possible fastening to the timber supports beneath. (Fixing through the crown of the sheet should be avoided where possible as this can often cause the crown to dent if over tightened, it can also allow for more movement at the fixing point.)
- 100mm long x 5.5mm diameter self tapping screw
- Ideal for use with 60mm core insulated panel
- High Thread detail incorporates a course thread just under the head that is larger diameter to the rest of the screw. This extra thread stitches the top sheet under the washer of the fastener and gives resistance to the sheet pulling away from the washer.
- 8mm (5/16) hex head. 8mm magnetic drill socket also available
- Comes complete with 19mm diameter bonded galvanised washer. 19mm colour screw caps to suit also available
For fixing box profile roof lights you will require a 29mm washer and 29mm screw cap